123HealthShop Organic Black Turtle Beans - Certified Organic Black Turtle Beans Rich In Natural Anthocyanins. Grown And Packed Free Of Any Artificial Additives or Chemical Preservatives
• This popular food plays a starring role in Mexican and Latin cuisine
• Black turtle beans are often pre-soaked before cooking to make them more palatable and easier to digest
• They can be ground up, cooked, spiced, made into soup, or eaten raw or from ready-to-eat cans
• They belong to the legume family and are often used in vegetarian cooking because of their meaty texture and high percentage of protein, fiber, and antioxidants
• Black turtle beans are regarded as a powerhouse of essential nutrients due to their high protein, fiber, carbohydrate, vitamin, and mineral content.
• They are rich in soluble fibers, which aid digestion, lower cholesterol levels, prevent spikes in blood sugar levels, and break down the harmful effects of body sulfites.
• Black turtle beans are highly recommended for pregnant women and are a very good source of iron and folate, which aid brain and spinal cord development of the fetus. Black turtle beans, also referred to as black beans, are common dry beans native to Mexico and a common staple food in Latin America. Today, black turtle beans are found throughout India and Brazil. They are cheap and accessible to source, but also rich in numerous vitamins and minerals such as fiber, protein, carbohydrates, thiamine, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, and folate. They are also a good source of vitamin A, antioxidants, and Omega-3 fatty acids, which are very good for the heart. 123HealthShops black turtle beans are carefully selected and packed straight from their natural source, making them 100% organic. Further research has linked them to various health benefits such as reduced incidence and recurrence of cancer, helping treat erectile dysfunction and impotence in men, lowering cholesterol, decreasing the risk of heart problems, maintaining blood sugar level in diabetic patients, aiding healthy digestion, and regular bowel movement. A quarter cup of black turtle beans contains around 114 calories, 7.5 grams of protein, 0.5 grams of fat, and 8 grams of fibre.
We offer a very simple and clear delivery policy.
Delivery on all orders is £3.50 across UK (including Channel Islands, Highlands and Northern Ireland), we ship via a 48 Hour Royal Mail tracked service.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive notification via email with the tracking number so that you can track the status in real time.
Here are 5 more great reasons to buy from us:
You get a full 365 days to return your item to us. If it isn't what you expected, it doesn't work or simply you've changed your mind, send it back to us and we'll glady refund you every penny.
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns centre for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap!
In the unlikely event that you find your item cheaper at another online store, just let us know and we'll beat the competitor's pricing hands-down.
We insist that you love everything you buy from us. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again.
Ordering from 123HealthShop is 100% safe and secure so you can rest easy. Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.