123HealthShop Organic Butter Beans -100% Fresh Organic Sumptuous Healthy Fibre All-Star Beans Guaranteed GMO-Free
• Butter beans were thought to originate from Brazil, but recent discoveries have suggested they actually come from Guatemala. They are cultivated worldwide and are most abundant along the California coast as they require a minimum soil temperature to germinate.
• Butter beans are an excellent source of cholesterol-lowering fiber, high-quality fat-free protein, and numerous vitamins and minerals.
• 100 grams of 123HealthShop butter beans contains only 77 calories.
• They are called butter beans because of their starchy and buttery texture, which has a delicate flavor that complements a wide variety of dishes.
• Butter beans provide a number of health benefits like improving digestion due to their laxative property, reducing blood cholesterol levels by decreasing re-absorption in the colon, and providing plentiful amounts of minerals and valuable antioxidants. Butter beans are an excellent source of protein and cholesterol-lowering fiber, which prevents spikes in blood sugar levels. This makes it a good choice for diabetic patients to combat insulin resistance or hypoglycemia. Aside from being rich in dietary fiber, which is useful for people with irregular glucose metabolism, butter beans contain high amounts of absorption-slowing protein, helping to maintain your blood glucose level for the whole day. Together with wholegrains such as brown rice, butter beans provide high-quality fat-free protein. They are also rich in folate for DNA synthesis and cell division, vitamin B1 and vitamin B2. In fact, their mineral content provides half of your daily requirement of manganese, along with iron, potassium, magnesium, phosphorous, zinc, and antioxidants. The presence of fiber is the primary factor in their cholesterol-lowering power, resulting in lower blood cholesterol levels and decreased risk of heart attack. Butter beans are also are an excellent source of molybdenum, an integral component of the enzyme sulfite oxidase, responsible for detoxifying sulfites. Sulfites are a type of preservative added to prepared foods like salad bars. Butter beans are superfoods with multiple significant benefits and are widely accessible to most people.
We offer a very simple and clear delivery policy.
Delivery on all orders is £3.50 across UK (including Channel Islands, Highlands and Northern Ireland), we ship via a 48 Hour Royal Mail tracked service.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive notification via email with the tracking number so that you can track the status in real time.
Here are 5 more great reasons to buy from us:
You get a full 365 days to return your item to us. If it isn't what you expected, it doesn't work or simply you've changed your mind, send it back to us and we'll glady refund you every penny.
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns centre for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap!
In the unlikely event that you find your item cheaper at another online store, just let us know and we'll beat the competitor's pricing hands-down.
We insist that you love everything you buy from us. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again.
Ordering from 123HealthShop is 100% safe and secure so you can rest easy. Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.