123HealthShop Organic Chickpeas - Certified Organic Fresh Chickpeas Guaranteed Free from Chemical or Artificial Additives
• Popular in other regions as garbanzo beans, Bengal gram or Egyptian pea, Chickpeas have spread their culinary influence across the world.
• Chickpeas are one of the oldest cultivated legumes and form an essential part of Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cuisine. They have been part of traditional diets for over 7,500 years.
• Chickpeas are included in the diets of some of the healthiest populations alive today. They are prepared as hummus, salads, dips, side dishes or in vegetarian gravy.
• Chickpeas are rich in many essential nutrients including protein, fiber, iron, manganese, vitamins, folates, and contain a high percentage of antioxidants.
• Including chickpeas in your diet may help reduce your risk of suffering from chronic illnesses like heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.
• Multiple studies have linked consumption of chickpeas to other health benefits like lowered cholesterol, weight loss, and improved bone strength. Chickpeas are considered both a vegetable and a protein, and have been part of the diet of people around the world for many years, helping people to consume two important food groups at once. They are resilient and able to grow in harsh conditions, and provide a wide wide array of nutritional benefits which make them unique and indispensable. Chickpeas can be cooked and prepared in under 10 minutes, making them a favorite for vegetarians, as well as being a great source of plant-based protein. They are also an excellent source of powerful antioxidants like phytonutrients, polyphenols, and vitamins known to combat chronic diseases like heart disease, various forms of cancer, Alzheimers and Parkinsons disease. The soluble fiber in chickpeas keeps you feeling fuller for longer, helping you eat less, which may help you achieve weight loss. The high level of soluble fibre helps reduce the risk of certain forms of digestive cancers, including stomach and colorectal.
We offer a very simple and clear delivery policy.
Delivery on all orders is £3.50 across UK (including Channel Islands, Highlands and Northern Ireland), we ship via a 48 Hour Royal Mail tracked service.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive notification via email with the tracking number so that you can track the status in real time.
Here are 5 more great reasons to buy from us:
You get a full 365 days to return your item to us. If it isn't what you expected, it doesn't work or simply you've changed your mind, send it back to us and we'll glady refund you every penny.
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns centre for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap!
In the unlikely event that you find your item cheaper at another online store, just let us know and we'll beat the competitor's pricing hands-down.
We insist that you love everything you buy from us. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again.
Ordering from 123HealthShop is 100% safe and secure so you can rest easy. Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.