123HealthShop Organic Haricot Beans - Also known as Navy Beans or Pea Beans. Finest-Grade Haricot Beans, Organically Grown and Packed With Utmost Care Without Losing Their Nutritional Value
• Small, pea-sized, white bean.
• Extremely popular throughout the world, especially in the US and UK. The name navy bean is derived from the United States Navy, who used the beans as part of a healthy staple diet for sailors.
• Praised for their versatility, ease of growth, and nutritional value.
• Excellent source of protein and have become a staple food in many cultures.
• Haricot beans contain high amounts of cholesterol-lowering fiber. They also contain manganese, folate, vitamin B1, and protein, along with minerals such as iron, magnesium, copper, and phosphorus.
• Haricot beans are associated with a number of health benefits ranging from diabetes prevention, lowering of blood pressure to help decrease risks of stroke and heart disease, improved cognition, maintenance of gastrointestinal health, and decreased incidence of mental disorders. They are one of the most highly valued, nutritious foods you can bring to your table, with a number of health benefits. They contain huge amounts of cholesterol-lowering fiber and protein, with virtually no fat. They are an excellent source of complex carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants known to fight oxidative stress. Researchers regard haricot beans as a superfood due to their health benefits. The folate content of haricot beans is vital in the prevention of anemia and neural tube defects. A folate deficiency is associated with the rise of homocysteine that may lead to neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson's disease and Alzheimers disease. The thiamin enhances certain neurotransmitters to improve cognition and memory, and participates in a number of chemical reactions taking place in the brain. Fiber-rich haricot beans have a great impact on diabetes as they help stabilize blood sugar levels. They can also reduce cholesterol and the risk of heart attacks. They are a great source of fiber, which is also essential for maintaining digestive health.
We offer a very simple and clear delivery policy.
Delivery on all orders is £3.50 across UK (including Channel Islands, Highlands and Northern Ireland), we ship via a 48 Hour Royal Mail tracked service.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive notification via email with the tracking number so that you can track the status in real time.
Here are 5 more great reasons to buy from us:
You get a full 365 days to return your item to us. If it isn't what you expected, it doesn't work or simply you've changed your mind, send it back to us and we'll glady refund you every penny.
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns centre for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap!
In the unlikely event that you find your item cheaper at another online store, just let us know and we'll beat the competitor's pricing hands-down.
We insist that you love everything you buy from us. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again.
Ordering from 123HealthShop is 100% safe and secure so you can rest easy. Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.